Costing Electronics Program in Cooperation with A2MAC1 successfully launched
The Costing Electronics program which is jointly offered by A2MAC1 and ecs provides a comprehensive cost comparison for automotive electronics which is unprecedented in its possibilities.
- Cost information of selected electronic control units (ECUs) / modules in standard cost structure
- Modules selected by degree of innovation, market dynamics and platform relevance
- Detailed costing of bill-of-material and manufacturing process steps
- Costing based on standard assumptions regarding volume, production site, currency rates and relevant overheads
- A program of 5 vehicles per year
- Analysis of 10 key modules per vehicle
In 07/2015, cost calculations have already been completed for 10 selected ECUs / modules from the following vehicles:
- Mercedes C Class 180 [MY2014]
- Passat Variant 2.0 TDi SCR Highline [MY2015]
Fig. 1 and 2 show the selected ECUs / modules from both vehicles (reference numbers according to A2MAC1’s Autoreverse program).
For further information contact Dr. Hans Sporer (hs[at]ecs-network.com).
Fig. 1 : Mercedes C Calss 180 [Model Year 2014]
Fig 2: Passat Variant 2.0 TDi SCR Highline [MY2015]