ecs is the leading expert consultancy for product cost engineering in electronics with a strong focus on the automotive industry. Automotive OEMs and many of the largest 1st tiers as well as market leaders from other industries trust in our large knowledge base, deep professional expertise and an uncompromising ambition for quality. Projects center around cost benchmarking, target costing, design to cost and cost optimization as well as in-house trainings for cost engineering and electronics purchasing.
As part of the A2Mac1 group, the leader in automotive benchmarking, we leverage the potential of the world’s largest vehicle teardown database with unique insights in electronics and functional costing.
In order to meet the needs of our dynamic growth, we are looking for a
Consultant Cost Engineering (m/f)
- Realize projects in various industries: automotive, industrial, consumer.
- Prepare process and product cost analyses.
- Product teardown (e.g. cutting edge technologies such as driver assistance and autonomous driving systems, e-mobility, connectivity).
- Research new technologies and processes.
- Give presentations and trainings, moderate workshops
- Analyse business cases, e.g. Make-or-Buy, Market Entry or Target Costing
- You are amongst the top students in engineering or a business study programme with technical background
- You are fascinated by technology in a business context , ideally in relation to electronic
- You are able to analyse and structure abstract and complex issues (e.g. modelling processes)
- Your drive and initiative enables you to explore new topics and technologies.
As a dynamic team in a horizontal organization we can offer you:
- Working in exciting projects with interesting and varied responsibilities.
- A fascinating setting in the automotive field with multinational clients and innovative products.
- The opportunity to grow and acquire well-founded professional expertise within a highly international world-leading automotive service provider.
- An open, team-oriented working environment and the possibility to learn from experienced professionals.
Interested? Then please send your application via e-mail to:
Dr. Hans Sporer • ecs Beratung & Service GmbH • email@example.com
Manzingerweg 9 • 81241 München • +49 (0)89 4132675-10